Thursday, March 23, 2006

q

How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage each day to be and to do what really matters most.
     Stephen Covey
 
In the past year a number of people have joined this group.  It is wonderful to have more and more people sharing these thoughts.
 
  Please know that I am always happy to receive your suggestions.  I save them and when the time comes, they pop out and claim their spot.
I am especially interested in having more of us share our own poems.  while some of us have done so, I know of at least a half dozen - I am sure there are more of you - who do write, but have not yet let the rest of us enjoy your writing.  Please don't be shy.  I promise to respectfully share what you send in. 
 
And of course, if you have any reaction to any of the quotes or poems, please let me know.
Stephen

No comments: