Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!

Here is to old friends and new beginnings.
After many mishaps, the details of which I will spare you, I am ready to begin sending out the ps and qs again. As always, I look forward to your comments, suggestions, poems that you have written and wish to share, and feedback of any sort.  I was consistent for 4 1/2 years in getting out these bits of inspiration, and I hope to be able to continue even longer than that.  I certainly have more than enough quotes to keep going for much longer than that.
I thought that I would begin with a quote that seems particularly appropriate at the moment.

Life is constantly providing us with new funds, new resources, even when we are reduced to immobility.  In life's ledger there is no such thing as frozen assets.
~Henry Miller~

Stephen Wilder



No comments: