Tuesday, February 05, 2008

your participation

This is my irregularly periodic reminder.
 
I am always happy to receive your comments, suggestions, and most especially your poems.
When sending out a poem written by a subscriber, I always forward any comments that I may receive about the poem.  Please note that after sending me your poem(s) it may take a few weeks before I can fit it into the schedule.
 
Other comments are appreciated.  I especially enjoy those that challenge or take exception to something I have sent.  But I also enjoy hearing about those that tell of  a poem or quote that touched or inspired you or was serendipitously timely for you.  Your suggestions for quotes and readings are also always welcome.
 
Finally, if you know of someone who you think would appreciate these emails, please have them visit my blog http://sotan.blogspot.com/  or they can write directly to the address below.
 
Stephen Wilder
 
Stephen Wilder

No comments: